Webinar – Prepare for your Svalbard trip in 2024
A digital webinar for those travelling with us to Svalbard in 2024 will be held on Tuesday 19th March. You will get a short presentation of about 20 minutes, followed by a 30 minute Q&A session. You will be able to ask all your questions in writing via the webinar Q&A chat. We will try to answer as many questions as possible during the webinar so that you feel well prepared for your expedition! The presentation will be given by Niklas Nilsson, Svalbard expert at PolarQuest.
There are a limited number of webinar places, but we will record the webinar and send everyone a link afterwards.Sign up for the webinar on the link below!
Tuesday 19 March 2024
20:00 CET (Central European time/Stockholm time). About 20 min presentation followed by about 30 min Q&A.*
*The webinar will also be recorded, should you for reasons such as time difference not be able to attend.
Online on Zoom
Free of charge
How to sign up for webinar:
- Sign up for the webinar by clicking the link below.
- Once you have registered on the link below for the webinar via zoom, you will receive a confirmation email.
- On the same day as the webinar takes place, you will receive a reminder to your e-mail address.
- When it's time for the webinar click on the link called 'Click here to join' in your confirmation or reminder email and wait to be admitted to the webinar.
- Listen to the webinar on your computer or mobile phone. Use headphones if the sound is not loud enough or if your computer lacks speakers!
- Please note! Your microphone and video are automatically turned off in our version of zoom, so PolarQuest and other participants can not see or hear you during the webinar.
- During the presentation, you have the opportunity to ask us questions by writing in the Q&A section. We will try to answer as many questions as possible, either in writing during the presentation or live after the presentation. If we do not have time to answer all questions we will send you an answer on email afterwards.
More about Niklas Nilsson
Our Svalbard specialist Niklas Nilsson has been with PolarQuest since 2016 and mainly works with the planning and coordinating of expedition cruises in Svalbard. He has extensive experience of Svalbard and has travelled with all three ships during different seasons; from early spring to late fall. Niklas is also a true nature lover and rewarded nature photographer with both one silver and two gold medals in the World Underwater Photography Championship. Learn more about Niklas!